Friday, October 25, 2013

Eyes Wide Open

This week I tried and succeeded in actually walking around the area. For the past few months my life consisted of GSE and my apartment and that was pretty much it. A friend asked me how I was enjoying Philadelphia and I felt bad that I could not give her a real answer. So I decided to change all that and hit the town! Food trucks seem to be one of the major food groups out here so a classmate and I decided that each week we would take a different one and test the food out. Now I LOVE street meat so I had no problem with this plan lol. I just did not know how many options there were going to be, from American to Indian to Greek the choices are endless. Soo since I had food covered I needed something to do to work off all those calories. I decided to walk around and sight see. There are a bunch of parks and museums that I found. Also there are lounges and coffee shops too. I LOVE COFFEE!! My next step is to find some different day and night activities. Until next week... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment