Friday, November 22, 2013

Blues!

So last week I went to an amazing BBQ place for food that is not to far from GSE. Baby Blue BBQ is great. I really do not like to go out to eat that much but the members of my group really wanted to go out and just have a few hours to not talk about work. Since it was cold and late we did not want to go somewhere too far away. We also did not want to spend a bunch of money on food and drinks either. Baby Blue BBQ is right on Sansom which is about a 2 minute walk from GSE. It is a cute little restaurant with a really good homey vibe. There are 2 dining rooms and a bar for people. There are also flat screen TV's with sports playing. I am a major sports fan so to be able to watch 3 different games at one was something that made me VERY happy. Another thing was the food. I am a bit of a selective eater but the menu was really good. They serve some really good BBQ and sides as well. A friend and I split 10 wings and sweet potato and regular fries. I got a pink lemonade with free refills and my friends all got mixed drinks which were not badly priced. The food was amazing and the sauces were really good too. I was very full at the end of the night and when the bill came and I saw it was only a little over 10 bucks!! I was sooooo excited. All in all this place was a lot of fun and I recommend people really check it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment